Wednesday, July 2, 2014

May/June Prequel ad Sequel Challenge Wrap Up





It just seems like it is easier for me to do these posts every other month as the in between months just seem to be too busy at the end.  So let's see how I did on my challenge the past two months.


May:
  1. Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles #2) 2 points
  2. The One (Selection #3) 12 points (final book in series) Book 1, Book 2
  3. The Liberator (Dante Walker #2) 2 points
  4. The Warrior (Dante Walker #3) 12 points (final book in series) Book 1
  5. Savage Drift (Monument 14 #3) 12 points (final book in series) Book 1, Book 2
  6. Divided (Dualed #2) 2 points
June:
  1. City of Lost Souls (Mortal Instruments #5) 2 points
  2. Erased (Altered #2) 2 points
Wow, just like the last update I did, the 2nd month of my challenge update was not that good!  And I was doing some recovery from my surgery in June.  Weird.  Guess I'd better get back on track this coming month!  So last time I was at  59 points.  Add the 46 points, and that puts me at 100 points overall.  And now I'm up to the Professional level in the challenge.  One more point and I'll be at the top level.  Okay, let's hope I get more of what I planned to read done over the next two months.