However, I am still happy that I'm up to date enough to be still on top of an end of the month post.
Let's start with the reading stats again this month.
Once, again, according to Goodreads, I've read 59 of the 215 books I've set as my goal for the year, March made up 20 of those. I am 7 books ahead of schedule, but till debating whether to up my goal or not.
Here is a list of books I've read this month, and I'll link to my review if I've finished it:
- The Everlasting Rose by Dhonielle Clayton
- Hold On by Samantha Young
- Space by Penny Reid
- The Last 8 by Laura Pohl
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- Riot by Jamie Shaw
- Soaring With Fallon by Kristen Proby
- Pucked (re-read/listen) by Helena Hunting
- The Hashtag Hunt by Kristina Seek
- Girls With Sharp Sticks by Suzanne Young
- Misadventures of a City Girl by Meredith Wild and Chelle Bliss
- Just Swipe Right by Allie York
- Play (re-read) by Kylie Scott
- Drunk Dial by Penelope Ward
- Hissy Fit by Lani Lynn Vale
- Eyes on Me by Rachel Harris
- Forever Mine by Kennedy Fox
- Sky Without Stars by Jessica Brody and Joanne Rendell
- The Roommate Agreement by Emma Hart
- Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan
Books that I read in February but didn't get reviewed until March are:
- Within These Lines by Stephanie Morrill
- Off Limits by Vivian Ward
- Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut
- The Sweetest Match by Abby Tyler
- A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood: The Poetry of Mister Rogers by Fred Rogers
- One in a Million by Jill Shalvis
- Moonlight Sins by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Diary of a Bad Boy by Meghan Quinn
Okay, on with my challenges.
1. As I mentioned above, still working on my Looking Forward To posts once a week, have moved them to Wednesdays to coincide with everyone else's Waiting on Wednesday or Can't Wait Wednesday posts.
Had a bad time with commenting on other blogs with being sick myself, as well as it seemed I had internet issues sometimes with just responding to comments on my own blog!
Been doing well on cleaning up my Goodreads TBR with my weekly post and giveaway, as well as even my physical TBR a little. I still only have one person joining in, but feel free to join in as well. Here are the posts for that:
March 30th - And this giveaway is still up for the next week!
2. My Reading Goals are coming along with the Goodreads challenge, but haven't read any of my other specific books that friends suggested yet. Unless I count finishing The Kiss Quotient.
Not so great with this one. Didn't add a single one from my list this month.
I actually joined in this month! I posted a discussion about when you start not enjoying your former favorite authors: I Will Always Love You or Do You Ever Begin to Get Over Favorite Authors.
I even have an idea for a discussion post I hope to do in April, if I get time!
Also, still need some kind of button for the First in the Series Challenge, but since I didn't do any of the ones on my list, no biggie.
Now, yesterday was the coolest day all of the month of March because Planet Comicon is taking place in my hometown this weekend. So I got to meet some of my idols! First was the one I spent big money on and am so glad I got to meet!
So cool, but so quick when you do the professional photos, so didn't do much other than pose and move on. But still, I TOUCHED the Weasley twins!!!!!!
Had a little extra time before my photo op for the Weasley twins took place, so I decided to stop by and see Mark Pellegrino, or who I know as Lucifer from Supernatural.
My sister went with me, and she was there to meet her big idols, Superman and Lex Luthor, but from Smallville. As we were leaving, she decided to go ahead and stop to see Dean Cain. He was so nice, complimented her eyes a lot. As I was standing to the side holding all her stuff so she didn't have to hold it in the picture, he asked who I was and said we should all get a picture, so that was a bonus shot!
Bonnie Wright, who played Ginny Weasley was there, but I was broke, and also William Shatner and Henry Winkler, but they weren't ones I HAD to see, so I was okay with what I saw and did. I did see Wallace Shawn walking over to do his photo op, and he smiled at me, so that was kinda cool.
Looking forward to in April:
Okay, so here is my proposed TBR based on my blog tours and review requests for this month:
- Stormy Kind of Love by Tia Lee - reading this one now, supposed to review this coming Friday, but not enjoying it, so it may be a DNF.
- Smoke and Key by Kelsey Sutton - Reading the ARC of this one right now, and part of a blog tour scheduled for the 10th.
- The Stars in Her Eyes by C.M. Albert - review on the 11th
- Two for Holding by Kay Gordon - review on the 12th
- The Hummingbird Dagger by Cindy Anstey - review on the 15th
- All We Could Have Been by T.E. Carter - signed up for a tour, don't know yet if I got it, but could be reviewing on either the 16th or 19th
- Give Me Fever by Jasmine and Arielle Lockhart - signed up for a review, I think on the 18th
- The Perfect Dress by Carolyn Brown - review on the 21st
- Baby Mine by Kennedy Fox - review on the 23rd
- Lord Have Mercy by Lani Lynn Vale - review on the 24th
- We Were Beautiful by Heather Hepler - review on the 26th
- Imperfect Match by Corinne Michaels and Melanie Harlow - review on the 29th
- Boyfriend Bargain by Ilsa Madden-Mills
- Romanov by Nadine Brandes
- #Poser by Cambria Hebert - currently listening to
- Tinfoil Heart by Daisy Prescott - currently reading
- First Down by Michelle Sodaro - currently reading
- Time by Penny Reid - review will be shortly after pub date, they're not sending e-galleys early!
- Things We Never Said by Samantha Young