My goal was to do four discussion posts. I only got two done, even though I kept thinking up ideas. I ran out of time, which is partly from failing at some other goals. If you want to check the two discussions I did, they are:
Now this one I was successful at, in fact, my goal was six, but I got thirteen done. Here is the list:
- Everlife by Gena Showalter
- Chaser by Kylie Scott
- True Storm by L.E. Sterling
- Down Shift by K. Bromberg
- Brave by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Worth the Risk by K. Bromberg
- Bright We Burn by Kiersten White
- Dominate by Amy Daws
- Beautiful by Christina Lauren
- Love You S'more by Beth Merlin
- Pucked Love by Helena Hunting
- Royally Endowed by Emma Chase
- Beneath the Truth by Meghan March
Now this is one that I really need to do better with, I keep adding more books, and not reading them! My goal was 12, that's only one per month, but I only got 5 done.
- Without Merit by Colleen Hoover
- On the Plus Side by Alison Bliss
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- Felony Ever After - A Domino Anthology - 13 Authors - 1 Story
- Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Cordova
So, I had three resolutions, and I did well with one, mostly, and the others are works in progress.
1. My first goal was to complete one of my Works in Progress. I did, I finished my short story. So that is good. But I need to finish editing it. So that is maybe going to be a goal/resolution for 2019.
2. My 2nd goal was to read books that were suggested to me by friends or relatives. I had three I planned to do. First, I had a friend ask me if I liked Marvel or DC better, and all I could go on was the movies. So he picked one graphic novel from DC and one from Marvel for me to read and compare. All I got done was the Marvel one, which was a Captain America one. And I wasn't thrilled. I still plan to read the DC one though, just to compare. My third recommended book was one by Kurt Vonnegut. And yeah, didn't read it. I do still want to read that. Plus I have a new romance reader friend that has recommended a book I did end up buying, so I probably need to do this again next year.
So boo hiss to me and failing last year. I'm still working on my Challenges and Goals for 2019, so be on the lookout for that post tomorrow! Well, at this point, later today, since it's only 20 minutes till 2019 where I am.