I'm hoping there are other people who might want to join in as well, and so I've set it up with a prize at the very end! So far I haven't been able to create a button for this, but I'll let everyone know if I get one up for you sometime during the month.
To read and review a minimum of 4 sequels between the dates of September 1st and 30th, 2012.
My goal is to read 8 books, that's two a week, a pretty normal number for during the school year. Which ones I actually read may change, but here are the 8 I plan to read:
- One of our Thursdays is Missing by Jasper Fforde
- Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth
- Shadows by Ilsa J. Bick
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
- Deadly Little Lies by Laurie Stolarz
- Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin
- It would be good if you had a blog to post reviews, or you can be a Goodreads Member and post your reviews on the site.
- The book must be a sequel - it can be any # in the series, just not the first book. Prequels can count if they came out AFTER the first one in the series. You can do e-books, even ARCs or e-galleys, as well as good old fashioned books. And, I'll even let you count the little 1.5 novellas that are often published as e-books only.
- The deadline to sign up and participate is September 15th.
- You must post on your blog an entry that has a list of the sequels you're planning to read, but it doesn't have to be complete, or you could even just post your goal, do you plan to read 8, or more? You can always go back as the month proceeds and enter the books as you read and review them.
In the sign up from below, you need to give me your name and blog name, Ex: Lisa (Lisa Loves Lit) or just your blog name is okay, and then a link to your original post that set your goal or books you were reading. If you are not a blogger, and can't do that post, if you only review on Goodreads, then leave me a link to your profile page on Goodreads so that I can follow you to see your reviews. Everyone who signs up to participate will be entered once into an end of the month giveaway of a $20 Gift card to Barnes and Noble or Amazon if you prefer, and I may increase the amount of the gift card if I get very many people signed up to participate! I'm hoping to have some smaller giveaways each week too. There will also be a way to post a link to each of your reviews in order to earn extra points into the giveaway, that will be with the Rafflecopter below the Sign Up form.a Rafflecopter giveaway