Sunday, October 5, 2014

Stacking the Shelves - October 5th, 2014

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected.   It was a kind of slow week on the actual physical book side, but I did get several e-galleys and e-books.

E-galleys:
-->



 Both of these are from Edelweiss. Both come out in March, so look for reviews closer to that time.

Free e-book:

 It's a prequel to a series, and I ordered it for free as part of entering a giveaway.

E-books purchased:
-->



I won a gift card from I Am a Reader and I bought some physical books, but I won't share those till they arrive.  These are the e-books I purchased with the gift card.

So that's all for me this week.  How about you?  What did you add to your shelves this week?

12 comments:

  1. Oh I love booksih giftcards, I don't feel as guilty when I spend money! :) And ooooo Vanishing Girls!

    Amber Elise @Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but it's sooo hard to decide what to get! But fun! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. So many amazing books and congratulations on winning a gift card, that's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love when I get lucky enough to win cool giveaways. Glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They're the best, but always so hard to decide for sure what I want to get! :-) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. I do love a gift card! I never seem to have trouble spending one...! Thanks for visiting my blog and enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no trouble spending it, just deciding what to buy with it. Can't wait till my shipment of books comes in!

      Delete
  5. OH, SO Jealous of Razor Hurst and Vanishing Girls!! Great haul! I hope you enjoy all your new goodies!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS @ Addicted Readers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both look really good, had to request them! Thanks for returning the visit!

      Delete
  6. I didn't know Lauren Oliver had a new release! It looks awesome, enjoy the haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next year! Can't wait to read it! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

I love to get comments and I read them all! If you leave a link in your comment, I just might visit you back.