Thursday, October 2, 2014

September is for Sequels Challenge Wrap-Up Post

So let me just say that I failed miserably this year in my goal to read 12 books, which is the same number that I set for a goal last year, even though I only got 8 last year.  This year I only got 6 sequels read.



Here is the list of the 6 I got read with links to their reviews:
  1. Unmade (The Lynburn Legacy #3) by Sarah Rees Brennan
  2.  Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi
  3. Asunder (Newsoul #2) by Jodi Meadows
  4. Sever (Chemical Garden #3) by Lauren DeStefano
  5. Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse #12) by Charlaine Harris
  6. Light (Gone #6) by Michael Grant

I did end up finishing some series that had ended a while back, but still, I only reached half of my goal, and didn't read as many as last year.  So to make up for my sadness about this, I thought adding gifs, because how much fun is it to look at Supernatural gifs all day, would help.  Another awesome thing to help me feel better about how this year went is that I got 12 people besides myself to participate, including some who participated last year!



And the winner of my $20 gift certificate to Amazone/Barnes and Noble/The Book Depository was of my return participants, Pili @ In Love With Handmade.



And in the end, thanks to all of you who participated.  I really hope you got some books read from your TBR pile, and I also hope to see you next year.  The gif above is for the people listed below:

Tressa at Wishful Endings
Crina at Reading Addict
 Rebecca at Book Gremlins
Mel at Reviews in a Pinch
Monique at Mo_Books
 Alma at Journey Through Fiction
Stacy Renee at Lazy Day Literature
Clare at Book and Lattes
Aleksandra at Aleksandra's Corner
Jamie at Vailia's Page Turner
Wren at Into the Written Word