Monday, October 20, 2014

Cover Characteristic - October 20th, 2014 - Dogs





Cover Characteristics is hosted at  Sugar and Snark.  Here are the guidelines for how it works if you want to join in:

Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite covers with that characteristic. If you want to join in and share your 5 favorite covers with the weeks particular characteristic, then just make a post, grab the meme picture (or make your own) and leave your URL in Linky (so we can visit).
You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great! Don’t forget to stop by the other participants!
 


I always try to pick books I've already read, in no particular order.

This week's characteristic:  Dogs


1.
 Such a good story, but so sad.  I could never read it again. Could barely watch the movie after I'd read it.

2.
 I love this book.  It amuses me that so many of them seem to be dachshunds!!
 3.
 This is a really good book, and I like the main character having a dog that helps her with her autism. 
 4.
 And I love all things dachshund, and so while I'm not necessarily a big art fan, I had to get and read this book.
5.
 I love this one because it includes two of my favorite things, dinosaurs and dachshunds!

And I had to throw in this last one, even though I haven't read it yet, because it is so cute!! (I also got a cool tote bag with this on it at BEA this summer.)

So what do you think of my covers?