Sunday, October 12, 2014

Chocolate Book Tag


Thanks to Ellen at Random Smiles for tagging me in this.  Of course now I'm hungry for some chocolate!  :-)

Dark Chocolate
A book that covers a dark topic (abuse, domestic violence, rape, lonlieness, bullying, death, etc)



White Chocolate
A favourite light-hearted/humourous read

 (Sorry about the bad word there, but this book has me rolling on the floor every time I read it.)

Milk Chocolate
A book that has a lot of hype that you're dying to read.



Chocolate with a Caramel Center
Name a book that made you feel all gooey in the middle while you were reading it.



Wafer-free Kit-Kat
Name a book that surprised you lately.



Snickers
A book that you are going nuts about.



Hot Chocolate with Cream and Marshmallows
What book would you turn to for a comfort read?



Box of Chocolates
What series have you read that you feel has a wide variety and a little something for everyone.



If I tag you, I'll let you know.  Don't forget to link me back so I can see your answers! If you want to participate even if I didn't tag you, feel free to join right in and link me as well.

You have been tagged!  Don't forget to link me to your posts!   




      

10 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I'll think about it and write up a post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Remember to come back and share the link with me!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It definitely was. You should join in!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for tagging me :) will do!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Come back and leave the link to your post when you're done!

      Delete
  4. It's so much fun! I'll definitely do this tag soon too! :D
    Book Maniac Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Come back and leave me a link, I want to see what you choose.

      Delete

I love to get comments and I read them all! If you leave a link in your comment, I just might visit you back.