Saturday, October 11, 2014

Stacking the Shelves - October 11th, 2014


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected.  I was so disappointed that my order from Amazon didn't make it to my school before I left yesterday. Otherwise my physical books this week would have been awesome!  Anyway, here we go!

E-galley:




I guess this actually was published already, but it is offered on Netgalley and I have until November 3rd to read it.  I've only read one of her books, Blackwood, and I really enjoyed it.  So I'm looking forward to reading this one as well.   The second one is by an author I've friended on Facebook and I'm looking forward to reading it and reviewing it next week!

Free/cheap e-books:





The first two were free, and then the last one was 99 cents.  I downloaded it when I saw an article about the "evolution" of the vampire and it was listed as one of the first stories.  So I figured I had to find it for cheap to download.

ARCs:




Now this is all the same ARC, but I had to show the awesomeness that it was packaged in!  I went to work at my part time job at the bookstore Thursday night, and the manager had saved this for me!!  So excited!!  Loving our new manager!

From YA Book Exchange:

Just realized I still need to read book 2 and 3 in this series!  I thought this was 3, so I'm much farther behind than thought.

Books won:



 
-->



I won Survival Colony 9 from a Shelf Awareness giveaway back in August, and then I had to wait until it was published for the author to sign it and send it.  Misdirected came from a Netgalley contest.  It comes out in November supposedly, but it still doesn't have a cover planned I guess.  I won Divided from Jean Book Nerd.  The bottom two Hex Hall series books came from Triqueta Reviews during the Stuck in a Good Book Hop.

Guess I had a pretty good week!  My Amazon delivery next week, which I just read on the tracking thing that they tried to deliver to a school on a Saturday (seriously?), will insure that I have a STS post next week.

So, what did you add to your shelves this week?