Saturday, October 18, 2014

Stacking the Shelves - October 18th, 2014





Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected.  My Amazon order finally came this week, but not on Monday as I'd hoped, because I'd forgotten it was a holiday.  So Tuesday morning my box showed up.  Then my birthday is next Wednesday, and so today I celebrated with my dad, stepmom, one of my sisters and her boyfriend and his son.


Amazon order:
-->





 The first one, Made For You, I've been lusting after for awhile.  The 2nd one is one that I figure I need to read since I love Stiefvater's newer books, and with her coming to my town in November, I'll be able to get it autographed as well.  The 3rd one is one I've been seeing around, plus I hear it is going to be a movie, so need to read it. And the last one is a book that I got an ARC for the first one two years ago at BEA, and am just now getting this one.  All this was made possible with a gift card I won from a book blast on I Am A Reader's blog. 

Birthday gifts:
-->


 

No the 2nd thing there isn't a book, but it was a birthday gift, so I had to share my season 7 of The Big Bang Theory DVD.  And the first one is a book, Deliver Us From Evil, which is a true story that they made a movie of earlier this year. 

So that's all I got this week.  I tried really hard to be good abour requesting any e-galleys, although there is one I'm still waiting on to see if I'll be approved for or not.  What did you add to your shelves this week?