Thursday, May 11, 2017

Tyson by Kathy Coopmans - Cover Model Spotlight: Ryan VanDyke




Cover Model: Ryan VanDyke

Photographer: Eric David Battershell

Releasing May 22, 2017


BLURB

I know what it’s like to have your heart split down the middle. 
One-half chases her. The other half chases after the lies, deceit, and betrayal. 
It’s a burning ball of hell. 
Seconds, minutes, hours, and years all spent endured the depth of my own burning inferno. 
All of it runs together while life passes me by.
Thirteen years ago, the woman I was in love with left me standing at the altar. 
Hurt. 
Broken. 
Humiliated. 
Some say thirteen is a lucky number. 
Me? I curse the number.
Now she’s back. 
Reminding me.
Torturing me.
She says things are not what they seem.
That they weren't then either.
Do I believe her?
Do I forgive? 
Forget? 
Time and truth will tell.

Add to your TBR: http://bit.ly/2oha3Vn


Pre-Order Today




Amazon: Sign up to receive Live Alert http://bit.ly/2oQoikb



MEET RYAN VANDYKE


The inspiration behind Kathy Coopmans character, Tyson. Thank You to Ryan for answering these questions.


Photo Credit to Eric David Battershell 




What keeps you motivated and moving forward to conquer your dreams? And why?

Humanity keeps me motivated. I have a personal drive to inspire others to their highest potential. I found my passion by helping people transform their physical health/wellness. When I see people becoming better because of me simply sharing my passion inspires me to keep moving each day.


   What made you decide to become a model?

When I was 5 years old I went to a commercial audition for Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The acting/modeling bug bit me early in my childhood and stayed with me. I enjoy the creative process that goes into creating a look. It’s an art of expression.


  What is it like to see yourself on the cover of a book? 

I think it’s awesome.  You get to be something different and fun. It’s a showcase to your work and gives the character in the book somewhat of a face.

  How many book covers have you been on?

I have been on 4 so far and hopefully a few more by the end of this year. I have some new shoots scheduled  and love working with the authors.

    How do you get into character for a shoot?

Shoots are a chance to play a different role. I get to break into an alter ego for a few hours. I also usually have a lot of creative input into the shoots so I truly get to play and have fun. It’s
work but it’s just fun. We just need to get the best shot that displays the character
in the authors vision.

    How did you feel when you did your first ever photo shoot?

I was definitely nervous but once the music comes on and you hear the click of the camera and flashing lights.. It’s go time. It’s work and fun. You do what you need to do to get the perfect look and vision. You just have to be playful and have fun. The crazier and more awkward you feel the better the shoot.

    Which tat is your most sacred and why?

R.U.L.E. located on the lower portion of my left thumb. “Rule of THUMB” acronym from RESPECT. UNDERSTANDING. LOVE. EQUALITY.  A reminder of non negotiable attributes
of a healthy relationship moving forward for myself..


What are some of your passions and hobbies?

The gym and my health are top passion/hobby. Human awakening, yoga, internal peace, keeping an open mind about the world, mediation, inspiring others. Reading, live music 

   It’s a Sunday Afternoon, what would we find you doing?

 Food prepping, gym, cheat meal-usually pizza and cake/ice cream, maybe the beach or  movies, or taking my little man aka LION MONKEY dog aka TRIPP to the park.



What's the most embarrassing fan run in you've had because of your modeling?

I love running into people that have followed me on social media.. I always find it flattering as long as I am making a positive impact on their lives. However I hate it if I don’t know them
back it always makes me feel bad or embarrassed.


What is the oldest item in your refrigerator and how old is it?

Probably the baking soda refresher.. I think you are supposed to change those from time to time and I never do…oops.  Things don’t’ stay in my fridge that long. I EAT A LOT and love food.


Favorite quote?

Follow your own soul, it knows all the answers, you just have to trust and listen to what you already know. 



Song that you can’t help but dance to?

I love EDM, R&B, and POP.. so anything with a good beat and sexy lyrics that get your hips moving like MAGIC MIKE.  There is this cool Henry Krinkle remix called STAY by Justin Martin that gets me moving right now.


What did you want to be when you were a kid?

I wanted to be so many things. Orthodontist, news anchor, actor/model,  but so happy
that I found my passion to help others through health/wellness and run #RVDFIT as an entrepreneur.


Photo Credit to Eric David Battershell 



Follow Ryan Vandyke



Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/ryanvandyke


About Kathy Coopmans

USA Today Best Selling Author Kathy Coopmans is a Michigan native where she lives with her husband, Tony. They have two sons Aaron and Shane.


She is a sports nut. Her favorite sports include NASCAR, Baseball, and Football.
She has recently retired from her day job to become a full-time writer. 

She has always been an avid reader and at the young age of 50 decided she wanted to write. She claims she can do several things at once and still stay on task. Her favorite quote is "I got this."

Stalk Kathy Coopmans

Website: http://www.authorkathycoopmans.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorKathyCoopmans/
Instagram: @authorkathycoopmans
Twitter: @authorkcoopmans