You see, I noticed two years ago that I had a bunch of sequels to books that I'd been allowed to read the first book as an ARC or e-galley, and then just hadn't time to read the sequels due to reading more first in the series books. So I set a goal for myself of reading sequels in September, and you can sign up to join into the Challenge HERE. Now, the idea of September wasn't actually mine, I got it from Em's Book Reviews. So for the Giveaway, these are the rules if you want to join:
- The book must be a sequel in a series, can't be the first one, but it can be any number from 2 on. It doesn't matter if you offer a physical copy or an e-book, as long as it is part of series.
- Your giveaway post must include the hop image and linky, or at least a link to one of the hosts' sites if you can't get the linky to work.
- Please only 1 mandatory entry. All the others must be optional. Try not to have a huge list, probably no more than 5 or 6 entries possible.
- Your post must be live by 12:01 EST on September 2nd (That is 9 pm September 1st if you live in California).
- Please include September is for Sequels in your title, and the giveaway must be for this Hop exclusively.
- Your site must be family friendly – no erotica or 18+ sites. Your site & giveaway must be free of steamy images and book covers. If it would embarrass me to have my teenagers see it, it can’t be on your site.
- It is your responsibility to check the linky on September 2nd to be sure you are still on the linky and that your link is accurate. Please send Lisa a direct link to your post when it goes live to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are using Rafflecopter set it to begin on September 1st and to end on September 10th, 12:01 AM.
get the InLinkz code