I can't believe it has been 5 years since I started this blog. I feel like I really got serious about it two years ago on my 3rd blogoversary. And since that time I've jumped from 200 followers, to now over 2000!! I've been offered more chances for review copies, as well as been invited on blog tours and such. And one of the best things about blogging is all the authors I've met, both in person, and just getting to know others online. I noticed other blogs having multiple cool gifts from authors on their blogoversary, and so I reached out to some of my favorite authors, ones that I have had a chance to work with in real life, or maybe am actual friends with, and asked for anything they would be willing to donate for a giveaway. I got some great stuff! I had one author that I wasn't able to get anything from even though she's helped me in the past, but then I also got some things from authors I had just met online and could use some help getting the word out about their books. This will be somewhat international, the first prize I list will explain how that works.
- $20 gift card to Barnes and Noble or Amazon. If you are international, I will send you a book from the Book Depository worth up to $20. This will probably be the only prize available for international, due to shipping costs, but I may offer one of my swag packs depending on the price to mail it out.
- The Dark World by Cara Lynn Shultz - Cara is an awesome author, the characters and dialogue in her books just really get me, they are so much the kind of people I would love to hang out with, or maybe already do. And the stories are just so good! When I requested some swag from her, she said she had some bookmarks she could send me. Imagine how excited I was to get a package including a copy of the book. Which if you have followed me for awhile, you know that my name is in the Thank You part at the end of the book.
- Andromeda by Amy Bartelloni - I met Amy in line at BEA this summer, and then she offered to send me an e-copy of her book. I haven't read it yet, but it sounds so great! She also sent me a paperback copy that I will be giving away for my blogoversary.
- Arianna's Honor by Michelle Sodaro - Michelle is a teacher friend of mine. She has recently self published her 3rd book, which is the sequel to this one. I got an autographed copy of the first one to share. I have read it, and enjoyed it.
- The Write Thing by Anthony Ramirez - this is an author I've become friends with on Facebook and he offered to send me a copy of his book, and he also sent some bookmarks and a t-shirt that will be in the swag packs.
- Swag packs - these will be made up of varying bookmarks, as well as other things such as stickers, pens, buttons, and possibly other items as I have a few more authors still sending me some things. As I said, I may be able to send one of these internationally.
|Just some of the swag I have to give away!|
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Also, feel free to join into either the September is for Sequels Giveaway Hop, or my September is for Sequels Challenge while you are here.