Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Teaser Tuesday - August 6th, 2013


I've been crazy busy with my first real week at my new job, well with meetings and such, and my review isn't ready yet since I just started my newest book, so today to meet my every day post will be another Teaser Tuesday.  Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser:

"Asher had little regard for young ladies, having yet to encounter one who wasn't a hardened schemer, but a curious feeling of tenderness settled over him as he carried Elsie Atherton toward the college buildings.  With her head resting against his chest, all that mattered was to have her peaceful and smiling again."

~ p. 28 - "The Dark Between" by Sonia Gensler