Sunday, August 4, 2013

Stacking the Shelves - August 4th, 2013


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected. Kind of a slow week, but that's okay, it means less money spent!  In fact, no money spent!  On books anyway.  

E-galleys from Netgalley:






First is Witch Hunt by Tabitha Morrow, which sounds like a really good book about the Salem witches.  Second is the 3rd book in the Alone series by James Phelan, Quarantine.  Now I haven't read the 2nd book in the series yet, so I'll be looking to find that from my library I hope.  The third book is another 3rd in a series, it is Storm (Swipe #3).  However I have read the other two and actually posted this one as a Waiting on Wednesday post one week I think.

Free e-book from Amazon:


I saw this as a free e-book, so I went ahead and ordered it for my Kindle app that I have on my Nook.  I love True Blood, or I did when it first started.  It's gotten kind of silly now, and strayed too far from the books in my opinion, but for free, this should be a fun book!

So nothing to stack on an actual shelf this week, but still 4 pretty good books I'd say!  How about you, what did you add to your shelves this past week?