To read and review a minimum of 4 sequels between the dates of September 1st and 30th, 2013.
My goal is to read 12 books, that's three a week, which is one more a week than I set my goal for last year. Which ones I actually read may change, but here are the 12 I plan to read:
- Sky on Fire (Monument 14 #2) by Emmy Laybourne
- Monsters (Ashes Trilogy #3) by Ilsa J. Bick
- The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kiera Cass
- In the Age of Love and Chocolate (Birthright #3) by Gabrielle Zevin
- City of Lost Souls (Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare
- The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater
- Shades of Earth (Across the Universe #3) by Beth Revis
- Storm (Swipe #3) by Evan Angler
- Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #2) by Laini Taylor
- Everbound (Everneath #2) by Brodi Ashton
- Light (Gone #6) by Michael Grant
- Scorch (Croak #2) by Gina Damico
- It would be good if you had a blog to post reviews, or you can be a Goodreads Member and post your reviews on the site.
- The book must be a sequel - it can be any # in the series, just not the first book. Prequels can count if they came out AFTER the first one in the series. You can do e-books, even ARCs or e-galleys, as well as good old fashioned books. And, I'll even let you count the little 1.5 novellas that are often published as e-books only.
- The deadline to sign up and participate is September 15th.
- You must post on your blog an entry that has a list of the sequels you're planning to read, but it doesn't have to be complete, or you could even just post your goal, do you plan to read 8, or more? You can always go back as the month proceeds and enter the books as you read and review them.
- Make sure you grab the button and put it in your entry post, or on the sidebar of your blog.
In the sign up form below, you need to give me your name and blog name, Ex: Lisa (Lisa Loves Lit) or just your blog name is okay, and then a link to your original post that set your goal or listed the books you were reading. If you are not a blogger, and can't do that post, if you only review on Goodreads, then leave me a link to your profile page on Goodreads so that I can follow you to see your reviews. Everyone who signs up to participate will be entered once into an end of the month giveaway of a $20 Gift card to Barnes and Noble or Amazon if you prefer, and I may increase the amount of the gift card if I get very many people signed up to participate! There will also be a way to post a link to each of your reviews in order to earn extra points into the giveaway, that will be with the Rafflecopter below the Sign Up form.