Thursday, December 24, 2015

Top 10 of 2015 Day 4: Best Book Boyfriends

I'm so excited to join into this challenge that is being hosted by several awesome blogs:  Fiktshun, Two Chicks on Books, Tales of a Ravenous Reader, and Magical Urban Fantasy Reads.   Today's topic has the requirement that the book must be published in 2015.  Here is my list, not really in any particular order again.  There will be a link to my review if I've published it yet!  Quite a few of these you might have seen yesterday as part of the bad boys list.

1.  Roth from Every Last Breath





2.  Daemon from Oblivion 


3.  Eight from Persuasion.  (Which I'm still searching for an ARC of this book to match my ARC of the first book in the series, Compulsion).





4.  Vincent from Until Beth.
 



5.  Guster from Nexis.

6.  Jack from Conspiracy of Us.





7.   Ren from Wicked.





8.  Prince Oliver from Off the Page.





9.  Fathom from Undertow.





10.  Tamlin from A Court of Thorns and Roses.



Now there was one other that I wanted to include, but none of the books in that series were published this year. And a couple of the boys above I read earlier books in the series, but I was able to still count them because they had a book come out in 2015, even if I haven't read it yet.  

So who are your book boyfriends from 2015?  

And while you're here, I've got some giveaways going on!