Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Top 10 of 2015 Day 3: Favorite Bad Boys of 2015

I'm so excited to join into this challenge that is being hosted by several awesome blogs:  Fiktshun, Two Chicks on Books, Tales of a Ravenous Reader, and Magical Urban Fantasy Reads.  Today's topic came from a list of choices, and it has to be from a book that you READ in 2015.  Again I'm going to put mine in no particular order, although Roth and Daemon are probably my top bad boys.  And I'll link back to my reviews as well!

1.  Daemon from Obsidian:



2.  Roth from White Hot Kiss:


3.  Cam from Unforgiven:



4.  Raffe from End of Days:



5.  Tamlin from A Court of Thorns and Roses:



6.  Elian from The Scorpion Rules:






7.  Cole from Evertrue:





8.  Noah from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer:





9.  Erec from Crimson Bound:






10.  Morpheus from Ensnared:






Okay, so a few of my choices were a little stretch in the "bad boy" department, but they all kind of fit for my thoughts.  So, do you like any of my bad boy choices?  Who was your favorite bad boy this year?