Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge #2016TBRPile and 2015 TBR Challenge Wrap-up

 
 
 
Now, I tried this last year, and my goal was to do 11-20 books.  I ended up doing 11, only 4 of which were ones I'd listed in my original post.  But here are the ones I did:
I'm joining up at Bookish Lifestyle again this year, and setting my goal the same at 11-20:  A Friendly Hug.  As I mentioned last year, I often read whatever I feel like, so my choices may not all make it again.  But I'm going to try to combine some of them with another challenge I am hosting myself this year, It's New to Me - Series Starter Challenge.  Here is my proposed list for the 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge:
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
  • The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
  • Zodiac by Romina Russell
  • Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray
  • The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
  • Until the Beginning by Amy Plum
  • Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Broken Trust by Michelle Sodaro
  • Choose Your Own Autobiography by Neil Patrick Harris
  • The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
  • Hunter by Mercedes Lackey
And as I think about it, there may be more, I may actually make it to the 20 instead of just 11 this year.

So, what challenges are you doing this year?  If you want to join in, you can click on the banner at the top to go sign up!