Thursday, December 17, 2015

Cover Characteristic: Snakes

The Cover Characteristic meme is hosted at  Sugar and Snark.   Here are the guidelines:

Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite covers with that characteristic. If you want to join in and share your 5 favorite covers with the weeks particular characteristic, then just make a post, grab the meme picture (or make your own) and leave your URL in Linky (so we can visit).
You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great! Don’t forget to stop by the other participants!


This week was a little harder.  I didn't find as many snakes as I thought I would.  And two of these, well, I'm not sure if they count as snakes.  

#4 and #5, not sure if they should count, but here they are:

-->



 So I think it's actually a dragon on Hannibal, and on the other one, Medusa's hair is supposed to be snakes, so I figured that counts close enough.

3.

2.  Both books in this series have snakes, so I included them together.

-->



 1.  And my favorite!




What books can you think of that have snakes on the cover?