Friday, December 11, 2015

Cover Characteristic: Sharks

The Cover Characteristic meme is hosted at  Sugar and Snark.   Here are the guidelines:

Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite covers with that characteristic. If you want to join in and share your 5 favorite covers with the weeks particular characteristic, then just make a post, grab the meme picture (or make your own) and leave your URL in Linky (so we can visit).
You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great! Don’t forget to stop by the other participants!


I  found 6 this week, although 4 of them are from the same series. So here are the two I have that are not part of the series:



And the other four are all part of the Meg series by Steve Alten, one of my favorite series!






I don't know that I've ever actually read the book Jaws, although that seems kind of far fetched to me.  No biggie.  So those are my shark covers. Can you think of any others?


 Hey, while you're here, you can go check out my "It's New to Me" Series Starter Challenge by clicking the link below. There's a giveaway for anyone who spreads the word about it, even if you aren't able to join in this year.
http://misclisa.blogspot.com/2015/12/introducing-its-new-to-me-series_10.html