Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Top 10 of 2015 Day 2: Best Covers of 2015

http://www.twochicksonbooks.com/2015/12/top-10-of-2015-day-2-best-book-covers.html
I'm so excited to join into this challenge that is being hosted by several awesome blogs:  Fiktshun, Two Chicks on Books, Tales of a Ravenous Reader, and Magical Urban Fantasy Reads.   Today's topic has to be a book published in 2015, and should hopefully be one you read in 2015, but doesn't have to be.  Once again I'm going to list them in no particular order, along with a link to my review of them.

1.  Reawakened by Colleen Houck


2.  Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson


3.  The Curse of Jacob Tracy by Holly Messinger


4.  The Heir by Kiera Cass


5.  The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow


6.  Diary of a Haunting by M. Verano - you have to actually see it in person, there is a clear dust jacket on it, and when you take it off, the picture on the front changes!






7.  An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir





8.  Until Beth by Lisa Amowitz

 

9.  Denton Little's Deathdate by Lance Rubin


10.  I had to choose a whole trilogy where all the covers were just awesome, The Kanin Chronicles by Amanda Hocking:  Frostfire, Ice Kissed, and Crystal Kingdom.  


Those are my choices of top covers, and they are all books I've read, although one, Frostfire, I actually read in December of 2014, but it wasn't officially published until 2015 so I figured it counted.  Have you read any of these? What do you think of my choices?