Saturday, August 30, 2014

Stacking the Shelves August 30th, 2014





Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected.  I didn't get my post up last weekend, so this post will include two weeks worth of books.


Trades from YA Book Exchange:









So it was a good couple of weeks, for the most part, with trades from the YA Book Exchange. There are some awesome traders out there.  And as for any other issues, we'll not discuss them, as I've had a 99.9% great experience with the website.   Very excited about two of the books as they were ones I'd hoped to get when I went to BEA but wasn't able to.

Free e-books from Amazon:










Quite a few this time! These lists people share are dangerous!  But I guess I'll never run out of things to read.  As if that was ever going to be a problem.  

99 cent book from Amazon:


And that's about it for me!  But September will be a big month!  My September is for Sequels Challenge will start this week, and you can go sign up by clicking on the link below. Also, today is the last day to enter my 5 year Blogoversary giveaway, and there are some great prizes, so click on the cupcake button below!


http://misclisa.blogspot.com/2014/08/3rd-annual-september-is-for-sequels.html