The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.
Last week on the blog:
- Crystal Kingdom by Amanda Hocking, The Young Elites by Marie Lu, Fuzzy Mud by Louis Sachar
- Book Blitz: Timekeeper Rising by Allyssa Painter (Giveaway)
- Cover Reveal: Dangerous Games by D'Ann Burrow
- Waiting on Wednesday: The Rule of Mirrors by Caragh O'Brien
I got three reviews done last week, could actually have been four if I hadn't had the Book Blitz and Cover Reveal to do. But 2 a week is my goal, so I'm definitely meeting that.
For my TBR Pile Reading Challenge, I didn't get anything read this past month. Good thing I was three books ahead last month. I only got one book for my COYER Summer Challenge, so I'm behind on that already. For the Book Blog Bingo I got N: a book that takes place in a school by reading: Exorcising Aaron Nguyen. Those are my updates for my challenges. For my Goodreads challenge, I'm way head!
This week on the blog:
- Reviews: While You Were Gone by Amy K. Nichols, Ghostlight by Sonia Gensler
- Possible Reviews: Bleeding Earth by Kaitlin Ward, Chasing Secrets by Gennifer Choldenko
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Book Blitz: Silverwood by Betsy Streeter
- My 6th Blogoversary!!!!! Stay tuned for a giveaway to celebrate!
- Sign ups for my 4th Annual September is for Sequels Challenge and Giveaway sign-ups.
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected. I had a pretty good week.
The top three are all books I purchased. Couldn't wait and enter contests for Every Last Breath, although I may not get to it until September as part of my sequels challenge. I also got a cool coloring book. And finally, I get to go to New Orleans for the first time in September, so figured I'd probably better get a more clear idea of what I want to do, besides go to see Marie Leveau's grave. I won The Wrath and the Dawn from Emily at Follow the Yellow Book Road blog. The last book, Until We Meet Again, was a surprise ARC I received in the mail from Sourcebooks! I also won a couple contests this week, from a blog, and also a Goodreads giveaway. And I did a couple trades on Twitter for the #books for trade. But none of those have arrived yet, so I always like to wait until the book is in my hands.
I'm finally getting around to reading The Walled City by this author, which will go to my TBR Pile Challenge, but am excited to get approved for this World War II book.
Free e-books from Amazon:
They sounded good, and they were free, so I grabbed them.
Oh yeah, and I got this cute bookmark!
So, did you have a good July? What did you add to your shelves this week?