Wednesday, July 8, 2015

2015 Book Blog Bingo Challenge

I found this challenge over at Follow the Yellow Book Road, and thought it sounded like fun, as well as something I should be able to do!  So I decided to sign up, even though it is a little late into the year. 

The Details

  • The challenge will run from January 1, 2015 through December 31, 2015.
  • Create a sign up post and add your post to the link up here.
  • Only books read in 2015 count
  • At the beginning of every month, there will be a round up post for you to link and show your progress.
  • There will be at least one mini-challenge sometime during the year for all participants, so check in every month and make sure you link up your progress!
  • There will be a giveaway at the end of the challenge for all participants.
  • To qualify for the challenge related giveaway(s), participants must be signed up via the link up on this post and must track their progress (either on your sign up post or in a separate post, it's completely up to you).
My Goal
 
  • I plan to just work towards one Bingo, to make sure that I complete this.
 I'm guessing I've already reached some.  I will come back and update this post as I have time.