Last week on the blog:
- A to Z Challenge: K Reviews, L Reviews, M Reviews, N Reviews, O Reviews, P Reviews
- Review and Blog Tour: Supervision by Alison Stine (Giveaway)
- Blog Tour: Never Sleep by Cady Vance (Giveaway)
- Review and Blog Tour: Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke (Prisoner of Night and Fog #2) by Anne Blankman (Giveaway)
This week on the blog:
- A to Z Challenge: Q-V posts
- Review: An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- Review: The Replaced (The Taking #2) by Kimberly Derting
- Possible Reviews: Of Shadow and Stone by Michelle Muto or Be Not Afraid by Cecilia Galante
- Trailer Reveal: Hold Me Like a Breath by Tiffany Schmidit
- Cover Reveal: The Gatherers by Ashley Ehlers
My Fit/Walking Goals:
I'm trying to work on getting back into shape, and I am a walker. I've got a Fitbit and so I'm using the steps on that until I get better/more time to walk. I'd like to get back to my 20 miles of walking a week. For now I'm walking when I can, and trying to get about 10,000 steps a day. Starting next week I'm going to post a daily update of steps on this post, as well as how many miles I walked. My 20 miles a week is separate from how many steps I get a day. While those steps from the miles count towards my daily step goal, the normal daily steps don't count towards my 20 miles. Does that make sense?
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected.
HI, my name is Lisa, and I'm a bookaholic. (I'll pause while everyone reading says "Hi Lisa"). I sometimes can't believe how ridiculous I am about books. It's like a serious addiction. There is no way I will ever get to all the books I have sitting in my house to read, yet I keep adding more! Anyway, here's the past week's additions.
Physical copies of books:
For Book Tours:
I haven't read either of these series, but this novella was free, so I thought maybe I'd try reading it and see if it got me interested at all in the two series.
Both are from Edelweiss. I've still asked the publisher for a physical ARC of Persuasion, because I got an ARC of the first book last summer at BEA and would like to have a matching set, but we'll see what happens!
Those are the things I added this week. What about you? What are your plans for the week? What have you added to your shelves? And don't forget while you're here to enter my month long giveaway that goes with my A to Z Challenge below!