Last week on the blog:
- Promo posts: Molly Lee by Andrew Joyce, The Giving Way to Happiness by Jenni Santi, and Awaken by Christy Sloat
- Review: The Curse of Jacob Tracy by Holly Messinger
- Waiting on Wednesday: Circle of Jinn by Lori Goldstein
- Cover Characteristic: Fish
- Thanksgiving Post full of fun GIFs!!
This week on the blog:
- Promo Post: The Casquette Girls by Alys Arden
- Cover Characteristic: Beds
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Review: Hellraisers (The Devil's Engine #1) by Alexander Gordon Smith
- Book Tour: Shadow in the Sea by Sheila A. Nielson
- Debut Authors Tour Stop: Holly Bodger - author of 5 to 1
- Possible reviews: Armada by Ernest Cline, Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Need by Joelle Charbonneau
As I look back on the challenges and stuff that I've done this past year I've been thinking about hosting my own year-long challenge. Something I find myself saying a lot, especially on other blogs when they do their WOW posts, is that I still need to start some book series that everyone loves. Examples, Throne of Glass series, Covenant series by JLA, The Styclar Saga, and The Madman's Daughter, to name a few. And some of these I even have the first book in the series, just haven't had the time to pick it up yet. So I'm thinking of doing a challenge for that, maybe it's called "It's New to Me"? Don't know. Wondering if anyone else would join in or if it's worth messing with. It may just be a personal challenge. We'll see.
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected. A small list this week, the way I need to keep it!
--> Physical books:
Only one this week. Very proud of myself! Although it didn't feel like there were actually that many that popped up.
No free e-books, or any purchased books! Part of that is because I was broke. Plus my extra discount for employee appreciation days starts tomorrow at the bookstore where I work, so I'm waiting for that too. As for the free ebooks, I haven't seen too many that sound that great, and I've been deleting the emails before I read some of them to even get tempted.
End of the month Wrap-Up:
- Series Ender Challenge: As long as it is the final book and no more come out, I finished the Fallen series by Lauren Kate when I read Unforgiven. I finished the Penryn and the End of Days series by Susan Ee when I read End of Days. That gets me to 4, so I may not quite reach my goal of level 2, but we'll see!
- TBR Pile Challenge: I'm not sure if End of Days will count for this or not, but I think maybe it does? Otherwise, none.
- Fit Blogger: Nothing. I really need to go to the gym that I'm paying for!