Saturday, November 7, 2015

Cover Characteristic: Dragons

The Cover Characteristic meme is hosted at  Sugar and Snark.   Here are the guidelines:

Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite covers with that characteristic. If you want to join in and share your 5 favorite covers with the weeks particular characteristic, then just make a post, grab the meme picture (or make your own) and leave your URL in Linky (so we can visit).
You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great! Don’t forget to stop by the other participants!


I always pick from books I've already read, and as often happens for me, I find more than the 5, so I'm going to pick my top 10 covers.












And my favorite is a newly re-done cover:


Now I haven't finished the Eragon series, so couldn't include the other two books in that series.  And I know there are many more books out there, but these are the ones that I have read.  What do you think of my covers?   Have you read any of these?