I picked the Snoopy graphic above in honor of the movie coming out. And before I go on with anything else, I must put a gif of Dean Winchester eating pie. It just fits so perfectly, and, it amuses me.
Now, here is a wish of bookish things that I am thankful for this year:
- Still glad to have my library job and be out of the classroom
- Grateful for my friend that I did NaNoWriMo with last year working with me throughout the year on reading through last year's novel, and helping me get prepared to try again this year.
- I'm glad that I've been getting a few more publishers sending me books.
- It's been another great year for winning books in giveaways as well.
- I'm still extremely grateful for all the authors that I get to talk to because they are on Facebook or Twitter.
- I'm grateful for all my followers, both old and new, and hope that you will continue with me on this blog for a long time to come.
This one shows how I feel about all the food!
At my dad's house, a lot of times the food isn't ready right away, and this is how I feel sometimes.
Let's slow down and look at one of my favorite floats in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade:
And I'll leave you with one of the best Thanksgiving gifs ever: