Friday, November 27, 2015

Cover Characteristic: Fish

The Cover Characteristic meme is hosted at  Sugar and Snark.   Here are the guidelines:

Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite covers with that characteristic. If you want to join in and share your 5 favorite covers with the weeks particular characteristic, then just make a post, grab the meme picture (or make your own) and leave your URL in Linky (so we can visit).
You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great! Don’t forget to stop by the other participants!


This week I was able to narrow it down to only 5, as it seems I have many books with sharks, but not with just fish.  And my #5 might be an interesting choice to you.

5.  The first book that popped in my head before I went to look at my covers, called Fishbowl, sounds like it should have a fish on it, right? Well, it doesn't.

However, I do like the Italian version of it, which does have a fish, so I went ahead and included it as #5.
 
4.

3.

2.

1.  And I guess this is my favorite, the two fish are my two favorite colors.





So those are my covers with fish on them.  Have you read any of these?  Do you have any covers with fish that you like?