Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - Lair of Dreams (The Diviners #2) by Libba Bray





Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where we spotlight upcoming releases that we're eagerly awaiting. This week I'm choosing a sequel to a book I got two years ago at BEA, but never got around to reading it until the end of last year.  It's also one that I'm really hoping I will get a copy of when I go to BEA this summer.  You can read my review of the first book in the series here:  The Diviners.  And here is the blurb of the upcoming sequel from Goodreads.com:


After a supernatural showdown with a serial killer, Evie O'Neill has outed herself as a Diviner. Now that the world knows of her ability to "read" objects, and therefore, read the past, she has become a media darling, earning the title, "America's Sweetheart Seer." But not everyone is so accepting of the Diviners' abilities...

Meanwhile, mysterious deaths have been turning up in the city, victims of an unknown sleeping sickness. Can the Diviners descend into the dreamworld and catch a killer?


So that's my choice for the week, what book are you eagerly awaiting this week?

And while you're here, make sure to go enter my 1900 Follower Giveaway