Friday, February 21, 2014

Cover Characteristics - February 21st, 2014


Cover Characteristics is hosted at  Sugar and Snark.  Here are the guidelines for how it works if you want to join in:


Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite covers with that characteristic. If you want to join in and share your 5 favorite covers with the weeks particular characteristic, then just make a post, grab the meme picture (or make your own) and leave your URL in Linky (so we can visit).
You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great! Don’t forget to stop by the other participants!


This week's characteristic is:  Fruit

So this was a no-brainer for me to do this week, and when I get to my #1 cover, I'll explain why.  Although other than my #1, it took a bit of research to pick the other 4.  Although going through all 80-some pages in my Goodreads list of books I've read, I found only5 exactly.  Perfect.

5.     




4.




3.




2.  




1.  And my favorite fruit cover of all (probably because I have it tattooed on my back) is:




Can you come up with some other covers with fruit?  That was all I could find in the books I'd already read on Goodreads.