Last two weeks on the blog:
- Blog Tours: There Once Were Stars by Melanie McFarlane (Author interview), The Broken Series box set by Maegan Abel (release day celebration and giveaway), Widower's Aura by AJ Renee (giveaway), Back to School YA Retellings Giveaway, And the Trees Crept In by Dawn Kurtagich (author interview and giveaway), Red: The Untold Story by Angela M. Hudson (author interview and giveaway), An Arrangement by Lindsay Marie Miller, and Last Chance: A Second Chances novel by LP Dover (giveaway)
- Reviews: Built (Saints of Denver #1) by Jay Crownover (audiobook), Echoes of Scotland Street (On Dublin Street #5) by Samantha Young (audiobook), Widower's Aura by AJ Renee, Scary Out There - short stories - editor Jonathan Maberry (giveaway), Three novella mini-reviews: Cruel Crown - Queen Song and Steel Scars by Victoria Aveyard, and Castle Hill (On Dublin Street #3.5) by Samantha Young
- Waiting on Wednesday: Glitter by Aprilynne Pike, and Bionic by Suzanne Weyn
- Discussion Post: Beloved Books that I Didn't Love
- 5th Annual September is for Sequels Challenge - Go join in!!!! There is a giveaway!
- Cover Reveals: Redux (Tricksters #2) by AL Davroe, and Elementals #5 - The Hand of Time by Michelle Madow
- August End of the Month Wrap Up Post
Coming up this week on the blog:
- Reviews: Calendar Girl Vol. 2 by Audrey Carlan, Lead (Stage Dive #3) by Kylie Scott
- Cover Reveals: Confessions of an Undercover Girlfriend by Kay Marie, and Match Fit by Amelie S. Duncan
- Possible Swoon Thursday
- Possible Top 10 Tuesday - something to do with TV shows, either my all time top, current top, or new tops
- Possible Waiting on Wednesday
- Possible reviews: The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich, His Every Need by Terri L. Austin, Inclusions by Emily Duvall, Moonlight on Nightingale Way (On Dublin Street #6) by Samantha Young, and Redeeming Trust (sequel to Broken Trust) by Michelle Sodaro
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected. I have a ton of free/cheap ebooks since the last time I did a Sunday Post, but I've narrowed it down to just the past week's, and even that will still be a lot. I do have three physical books to share as well.
So the books above are all from two weeks ago. On the left picture they are all ones I got for free. I won the Weregirl from a Goodreads giveaway. The 2nd one was from a publisher that had reached out and asked me to review. Something in Between was at the bookstore where I work, and I picked it up, although mainly to see if anyone wants to trade something I want for it. The books in the picture on the right are ones that I purchased. They were having a really good deal on coloring books at the bookstore last week, so I chose to get the dog one that you see. The other book, Charged, I bought after I finished listening to the audiobook. I should probably have waited so that I could have bought it in New Orleans to get it signed, since I can't bring as many books I thought I could bring to NOLA Story Con.
The Other Boy is an ARC I got from a Shelf Awareness post. Naming the Stars is one that I got from a publisher requesting me to do a review. Now, my big excitement for the week is the book below:
This book, this ARC!!!!! When I got the email from Hannah at Irish Banana Book Tours, and I read that there would only be 10 physical ARCs available, I immediately promised my first born child to get a copy of this. (In case that seems in poor taste, just realize that I cannot have kids, so yeah...) And when I opened the package and found this inside, I was soooooo happy! I love this series!! Not only that, I think this will be the first book series that I will have copies of all the books in the series' ARCs. I still pick this up and pet it and can't wait till it is the day I have planned to start reading it.
E-books/galleys for review:
Free or cheap e-books:
Now, again, this is going to be a lot. And while normally I only get free ones, there are a few I had to grab because they were part of a series and I needed to finish it or read on.
Okay, whew!!!! So many books again! Maybe you'll find one or two that look good to you, and are still on sale.
So, tell me what you added to your shelves this week.
And don't forget to go check out my 5th Annual September is for Sequels Challenge and join in!