Saturday, September 17, 2016

Cover Characteristic: Clothes Only (No People)

The Cover Characteristic meme is hosted at  Sugar and Snark.   Here are the guidelines:

Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite covers with that characteristic. If you want to join in and share your 5 favorite covers with the weeks particular characteristic, then just make a post, grab the meme picture (or make your own) and leave your URL in Linky (so we can visit).You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great! Don’t forget to stop by the other participants!


I haven't done one of these in a while, which makes me sad because this is always such a fun meme to do and get to look back through book covers I've read.  This is one that I found quite a few, and so I'll have 10 to share, in no particular order.

10. 

9.

8.  

7.

6.

5.

4.

3.

2.
1. 

So, Distant Waves is probably my favorite of these.  Which one do you like best?  Can you think of any covers you really liked that had just clothes on them?  I know there are others in the Dorothy Must Die series that would have worked as well.