Sunday, February 8, 2015

Stacking the Shelves - February 8th, 2015

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected.  I already shared earlier this week the books that I received from my partner Emily at Follow the Yellow Book Road from the Books and Bloggers Swap HERE:




Landry Park by Bethany Hagen
Born of Illusion by Teri Brown
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa

I also found out that I had won a Halloween giveaway from Stephanie at Chasm of Books.   Those books arrived in the mail today.




E-galley:

I got this one from Edelweiss, finally. Didn't realize it had been on there so long! I've really got to start just typing in titles I'm looking for on Edelweiss because it says it had been on there over 170 days.

E-book purchased:
I had to have this, even though it cost because I loved the other two books.

Free e-books:




 Both of these were from Amazon.

That's what I added this week.  What's new on your shelves this week?