Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!


Since my goal for the year was to have a post for every day, and I'm not ready with any reviews or promo posts, and I am waiting until tomorrow to do Stacking the Shelves, I thought I'd just say Happy Valentine's Day to all my followers, and throw in some fun gifs for the day.  Also, while you're here, don't forget to go enter my Romance is in the Air Giveaway today which ends in less than 3 hours!





I love Schmidt from New Girl!  I'd say YES!!!




And I REALLY love Daryl from the Walking Dead.




And I had to have a Supernatural one, with my two favorite characters.




And Spike, ahhh, who didn't want to be Buffy during this season, just to get with Spike.




The movie that made me fall in love with Chris Evans, What's Your Number.




Another favorite Chris of mine, Chris O'Dowd in Bridesmaids.




Ah, one of my loves as a teenager, Corey Haim.  I wanted that dress she had sooooo bad too!




Gotta love my NKOTB, can't wait till May when I get to see them in concert again!




And what I wouldn't do to have David Cook look at me like this.


This one is not a gif, but it is a reason, besides his perfect American boy next door looks, that I love Matt Damon.



And stupid Bella, I'll take Jacob, you can have Edward.





And the sadness that comes with the thought of no new True Blood this summer.  If only they'd followed the books, we would have more seasons to come.


That's probably enough for today.  Enjoy my gifs and pics, and hope you have the kind of Valentine's Day you want!  Mine has been spent with family, friends, and books!