Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Cover Characteristic - February 17th, 2015 - Houses

Cover Characteristics is hosted at  Sugar and Snark.  Here are the guidelines for how it works if you want to join in:

Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite covers with that characteristic. If you want to join in and share your 5 favorite covers with the weeks particular characteristic, then just make a post, grab the meme picture (or make your own) and leave your URL in Linky (so we can visit).
You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great! Don’t forget to stop by the other participants!


Since it is Tuesday, I'm going to do 10 instead of just 5.  Here they are in no particular order.  And for the most part they are books that I've already read.

1.
  
2.
  
3.
  
4.
  
5.
  
6.
  
7.
  
8.
  
9.
  
10.
  
Those are 10 books with houses that I've read.  It was harder to find ones that I'd read before.  

Now I haven't read these books yet, but I just love the covers so they get a mention.  Have you read either of them?