Sunday, February 22, 2015

Stacking the Shelves - February 22nd, 2015

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected.  I'm very proud of myself that this will be a small post this week.  It might seem a bit large in the free e-books, but that's because I forgot to share those last week.

Physical books purchased:

I won a $15 gift card to Amazon, and since that is the only place I can get a physical copy of this book, that's what I immediately spent it on! Can't wait to read it!

Free e-books:




 





I know it looks like I got a lot, but all but one of these I think was from last week and didn't get put on my STS for some reason.

Netgalley:

I did very good in only getting one e-galley. Although I may have requested one on Edelweiss that I'm waiting on to be approved.

And that's it!  I did win a $25 gift card to Barnes and Noble, but I spent it on a book for a gift for my brother, so I'm not going to share that here.

That's what I added this week, and some last week.  What did you add to your shelves this week?