Sunday, June 23, 2013

Stacking the Shelves - June 23, 2013


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. So far so good with my goal of keeping up this summer! So, let's see, this week I did okay.  Got a couple books in the mail, approved for one from Netgalley, and two from my sister in NYC.

From Netgalley:


Just love that cover, and it sounds like a great book!

Won in contests:






Now actually, I only got the first book of the two that you see above, but what is so cool. about it, is that it is the UK version of the book you see on the right.  So I thought that was kind of cool.  I won this book from EM Castellan in the Best Book Ever Giveaway Hop.


I also won Envy by Gregg Olsen from Jenn Renee Read in the Shower of Books Giveaway Hop.

Books from my sister in NYC:




I'm always a book behind with the Sookie Stackhouse books because I refused to buy them in hardcoveer when I'd only had them in the small paperback.  But, being kinda poor this summer, I gave in and asked to borrow my sister's hardcover.  Unlike me, she doesn't want to wait, and so usually buys them when they come out.  And then she bought The Great Gatsby, and I asked to borrow it now that I've seen the movie I wanted to compare.

So, I think that's a pretty good haul for the week!  How about you, what new books did you get this week?