Saturday, June 15, 2013

Stacking the Shelves - June 15, 2013


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  As I said last week, I'm going to try really hard to keep up with this during the summer.  And because the book I finished and reviewed today isn't published until September, I can't post the review till August.  I also already have a review scheduled for tomorrow, so I decided to go ahead and post my StS today.

From Edelweiss this week I got:



Unbreakable by Kami Garcia.  I was very excited to get this, as I also loved Margaret Stohl's new book Icons.  I'd hoped to maybe get an actual physical ARC, but I'm very happy with an e-galley.  I haven't actually downloaded it yet as I have so many others to read right now, and it will expire in 60 days, so I'm waiting till probably the end of July to download it.  But since I got approved, I figured I'd go ahead and include it!

From the library this week I checked out:








All of these are books I need to read before I can read e-galleys I've received from Edelweiss and Netgalley.  I still need the 3rd book in the Amanda Hocking series, so waiting on that from the library.

Oh yeah, and since Barnes and Noble was having such an awesome sale on the Nook HD this week.  My mom loaned me the money to get one until I get some things sold, and I now own my own shiny new Nook HD.  It is so much nicer to read the egalleys on this screen than on the Nook Simple Touch.



So what will you be stacking on your shelves this week?