Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: The Black Key (The Lone City #3) by Amy Ewing

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where we spotlight upcoming releases that we're eagerly awaiting.  This week I've picked the final book in a series that I've really enjoyed.  One that I'm sad there won't be an ARC for, because I'd like to have the whole set in ARCs!!  You can read my reviews of the first two books here:  The Jewel and The White Rose.  And here is the blurb from Goodreads for this final book:


For too long, Violet and the people of the outer circles of the Lone City have lived in service to the royalty of the Jewel. But now the secret society known as the Black Key is preparing to seize power.

And while Violet knows she is at the center of this rebellion, she has a more personal stake in it—her sister, Hazel, has been taken by the Duchess of the Lake. Now, after fighting so hard to escape the Jewel, Violet must do everything in her power to return to save not only Hazel, but the future of the Lone City.



Have you read this series?  I know some people didn't like the second book, and it wasn't as good as the first one for me, but I liked it enough that I must find out where the story goes.  What book are you eagerly awaiting this week?