Last week on the blog:
- Cover Characteristic: Balconies
- Reviews: Rowdy (Marked Men #5) by Jay Crownover (audiobook), Losing It by Emma Rathbone, The Killer in Me by Margot Harrison (Blog tour and giveaway)
- Waiting on Wednesday: Blacksouls (Blackhearts #2) by Nicole Castroman
- Swoon Thursday: Play (Stage Dive #2) by Kylie Scott
- Blog Tour and Author Interview: Knight's Apprentice - Knights of the Immortals by Catrina Taylor
Coming up this week on the blog:
- Reviews: Sojourn by Tara Dawn, Fall From India Place (On Dublin Street #4) by Samantha Young (audiobook), And I Darken by Kiersten White
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Cover Characteristic - Eggs
- Blog tours and blitzes: invisible-i-am by Gregg Davis, The Carver by Jacob Devlin
- Possible Discussion Post
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected. I did better with not getting physical books this week, only got a few. But I did get a lot of free ebooks this week. And I got some cool book swag stuff that I bought this week! Let me show that off first.
I had to get this tank top for when I get to meet Jay Crownover in September. It says "Love and Ink", and is for the Marked Men series. You can get your own Crownover swag HERE.
And my cool new iphone case! I got this from Evie Seo's shop on Society 6. I've been wanting one of her cases for awhile, and there wer so many to choose from it was hard! But I went with this one. You can check out the rest of her shop HERE.
A cool new bookmark! Then the first two books, Finding It and Play, I recently listened to on audiobook. Play has my new book boyfriend Mal Erikson. I love him. I keep picking the book up and reading it. He's a tie with Nate Sawyer from Before Jamaica Lane, and Daemon from the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I didn't think I'd ever find anyone I loved as much as Daemon, but Nate came around, and now Mal. And then the final book you see is the one that I'm currently listening to on audiobook, since I'm done listening to all the Marked Men series, and have to go on to Crownover's new series, Saints of Denver.
Got this awesome ARC from HMH Kids this week. I assume it was from being a part of the tour through Rock Star tours. I started it the day I got it, and I'm loving it! It's been awhile since I've read a book by Gina Damico, and I'm remembering how much I love her characters!
So excited to have Stealing Snow, since I wasn't able to get an ARC of it. And the 2nd one I got for a tour from Xpresso Book tours, it may not actually be an egalley.
Free or Cheap E-books:
I know, I know, I really need to stop. :-) So, what books did you add to your shelves, digital or real, this week? Have you bought any cool book swag/items lately?