Last two weeks on the blog:
- Reviews: Timely Death series by Shannon A. Thompson, Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Before Jamaica Lane (On Dublin Street #3) by Samantha Young (audiobook), Empire of Dust (Blood of Gods and Royals #2) by Eleanor Herman (giveaway), Elementals 3: The Head of Medusa by Michelle Madow (giveaway)
- Waiting on Wednesday: Torn (A Wicked Saga #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, A World Without You by Beth Revis
- Cover Characteristic: Classrooms, Ladders
- Summer 2016 July Comment Challenge Sign-Up Post
- Discussion Post: Copy, Paste, Repeat - Or How Many Places Do You Post Your Reviews?
- Blog Tour and Giveaway: Black River Falls by Jeff Hirsch
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Authors I Still Need to Meet
- June End of Month Wrap-Up Post
Coming up this week on the blog:
- Reviews: Nash by Jay Crownover (audiobook), Girl in the Shadows by Gwenda Bond (blog tour), Map of Fates (Conspiracy of Us #2) by Maggie Hall (audiobook), Free/cheap e-book mini-reviews, The Raven King (Raven Boys series #4) by Maggie Stiefvater
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Cover Characteristic: Feathers
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected. I guess the number of physical books isn't too bad for two weeks worth. But the number of free or cheap ebooks? That is insane. But hey, free, right?
So I got two cool new bookmarks as you can see in the picture. And sitting on top of the pile are some adorable little post it notes that are the characters from Pride and Prejudice, and I bought them at the Barnes and Noble where I work. I sent some to my OTSP Secret Sister, but had to have some for myself they were too cute. All my physical books were purchased this week, but only the one on top, Fall from India Place (On Dublin Street #4) by Samantha Young, was full price. All the others were bargain, and the one on the bottom, The Forever of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen, was $1 at the Dollar Tree store! The others are The Redemption of Callie and Kayden also by Jessica Sorensen, If You Leave and If You Stay by Courtney Cole, and Sharing You by Molly McAdams.
Free or cheap e-books:
Whew! That took a little while to get all the covers. Now, all except for the last 5 were free on Amazon at one time or another over the past two weeks. The last 4 all cost a little bit, I think with a $5 credit I had. And then the book by Zoe Forward down at the bottom, Protecting His Witch, I won that from her blog during the Midsummer's Eve Giveaway Hop.
From Barnes and Noble:
All of these were free, except for After, which I bought with the little credit I got from Barnes and Noble for the ebook settlement I believe. I now own the physical copy of After, the audiobook, and the ebook of it. I can read it whenever, wherever, and however I want! I've also got the second book in that series as a physical book and an audiobook. I just love that series!