Monday, July 18, 2016

Cover Characteristic: Eggs

The Cover Characteristic meme is hosted at  Sugar and Snark.   Here are the guidelines:

Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite covers with that characteristic. If you want to join in and share your 5 favorite covers with the weeks particular characteristic, then just make a post, grab the meme picture (or make your own) and leave your URL in Linky (so we can visit).You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great! Don’t forget to stop by the other participants!    


This week was a little easier than last week, although I did end up having to go to my TBR list for one of them.  So here are the top 5 covers with eggs on them that I found.

5.  From my TBR list:




4.  



3.



2.  The first one that came to  my head for this topic:



1.  And my favorite!



So, can you think of any other covers with eggs on them?  Which of my picks do you like best?

18 comments:

  1. Bumped is nice, but I think I like How To Build A Dinosaur the best also. It's a toss up between those two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was between those two myself! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Aw man! I should have added Harry Potter to my list! Awesome list! Here’s my Cover Characteristic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that I found that one. :-) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. I never really realized Harry is holding an egg in that cover. I guess I never paid close enough attention. I like How to Build a Dinosaur - it looks ominous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured with the egg in the story there had to be one on the cover somewhere! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Your favorite would be my personal favorite as well! And I completely forgot about the Harry Potter cover myself. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Harry Potter one! How to build a dinosaur looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I never even realized there was an egg on that HP cover! I think Egg & Spoon is my favorite though :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Egg and Spoon is definitely cool! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  7. The Big Over Easy! I've been meaning to read that book for ages. Thanks for reminding me again! Egg and Spoon truly is a gorgeous cover. And Harry Potter!! Clever thinking there. Here's my CC: http://marelithalkink.blogspot.co.za/2016/07/cover-characteristics-eggs.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read that quite a while ago, haven't read a new Jasper Fforde in a long time. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Great picks. I'm listening to Goblet of Fire and I never thought to use this one.

    Thanks for stopping by my post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't always think about the cover as much when I'm listening to the audiobook. Thanks for returning the stop!

      Delete
  9. How to build a dinosaur is so awesome looking!!!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! It was fun! Don't know if I'll get the schools theme done though.

      Delete

I love to get comments and I read them all! If you leave a link in your comment, I just might visit you back.