Monday, May 2, 2016

Cover Characteristic: Ferris Wheels

The Cover Characteristic meme is hosted at  Sugar and Snark.   Here are the guidelines:

Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite covers with that characteristic. If you want to join in and share your 5 favorite covers with the weeks particular characteristic, then just make a post, grab the meme picture (or make your own) and leave your URL in Linky (so we can visit).
You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great! Don’t forget to stop by the other participants!


This week kind of related to last week, and I found some when I was looking for the circus books.  I have 5, 6 if you count that I have two books in a series counted as one together.  Here are my picks for this week's topic:

5.




4.



3.



2.



And  my favorites:
1.




  So those are my picks for covers with Ferris wheels. Can you think of any other covers like this?  What do you think of my choices?

18 comments:

  1. Oh, I really like your top two. I remember seeing these covers. I want to say there are a lot of ferris wheel covers, but I'm not good at connecting these images in my head to titles! haha

    Here is one, The London Eye Mystery: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1184305.The_London_Eye_Mystery?from_new_nav=true&ac=1&from_search=true

    And Joyland by Stephen King. It's a smaller one in the back here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13596166-joyland?from_search=true&search_version=service

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you're sharing the covers here! Thanks! :-)

      Delete
  2. I love the Buckley covers and used them in my post too, but that Emerald Green cover is gorgeous! I think that one is my favorite :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I love the Buckley stories! And of course the series that Emerald Green is a part of is one of my favorites as well! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Nice picks. I like Emerald Green the best, love the green and the lit up wheel and all the background stuff. Great cover. And I like Undertow a lot, both of those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love those covers! And those books! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I thought so as well! And I didn't remember that it had a Ferris wheel until I started looking to find books! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. This is such a cool meme! When I thought about covers with ferris wheels, I automatically thought of the Michael Buckley books! XD I can't think of any other ones right now. I can't wait to see more posts like this, thank you for sharing! ^_^

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was one of my first thoughts as well. YOu should totally join into this meme! It is so much fun! Next week's topic is maps!

      Delete
  6. Uh I never noticed that feature on so many books before! I'll be keeping my eyes open for them now I bet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? :-) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Such a beautiful cover on Emerald Green. Many of these look like they'd be great books to get lost in. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all some of my favorites! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  8. Great selection this week. I love the cover for Emerald Green and Raging Sea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Those are two of my favorites as well!

      Delete
  9. How did you spot that Ferris Wheel on the Emerald Green cover?! So cool! Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I remembered seeing it and since I love that series, it popped right out!

      Delete

I love to get comments and I read them all! If you leave a link in your comment, I just might visit you back.