Last two weeks on the blog:
- Audiobook Reviews: Taking Chances by Molly McAdams, Maybe Someday and Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover
- Reviews: Summer of Firsts by Chen Yan Chang, Flawed by Cecelia Ahern, and Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Promo Posts: Hot Pterodactyl by Alan Cumyn, S.I.N.G.L.E. by Lindsay Marie Miller, The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead (Giveaway), Wrecked by Elle Casey (Giveaway), and Elementals: The Head of Medusa by Michelle Madow (Giveaway)
- Waiting on Wednesday: The Last Star (The 5th Wave #3) by Rick Yancey, and Empire of Dust (Blood of God and Royals #2) by Eleanor Herman
- March End of the Month Wrap-Up Post
- Have You Seen This? Post looking for trades for books that I am very interested in getting. Also shows the books I have up for trade.
- Cover Characteristic: Skulls
This week on the blog:
- Reviews: Losing It by Cora Carmack (audiobook), Broken Trust by Michelle Sodaro, On Dublin Street by Samantha Young (audiobook), and Darla's Story by Mike Mullin (audiobook)
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Cover Characteristic: Bathrooms
- Promo Post: Romancing the Nerd by Leah Rae Miller
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected. This stack you see below is from the last two weeks.
- The top 3 books I got through trades or winning from blogs: Red Rising, Unmade, and And I Darken.
- The fourth one which is really hard to see is Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine, and I checked it out from my school library because I was approved for the sequel as an egalley so I need to read the first one! I'm so excited for this after all I've heard.
- The bottom four books are ones I bought. Pleasure Exchange was on the clearance table at my bookstore, so I thought it might be a good one to try for 50% off. The one above it, The Bookstore, was on the bargain table, so with my discount it was a good deal. Lux: Opposition I had to order in and buy so I could continue the series after how Origin left off. And His Kind of Trouble is one that we had the author in our store to autograph recently, and the synopsis just sounds good.
The first one was free. The second one was a good deal, $1.99, so I bought it because I've wanted to read it for a while.
So those are the items I added to my shelves this past week. What is new in your collection?