Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Cover Characteristic: Alcoholic Beverages





The Cover Characteristic meme is hosted at  Sugar and Snark.   Here are the guidelines:

Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite covers with that characteristic. If you want to join in and share your 5 favorite covers with the weeks particular characteristic, then just make a post, grab the meme picture (or make your own) and leave your URL in Linky (so we can visit).
You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great! Don’t forget to stop by the other participants!



This week was a little harder in that a lot of times it was just a martini glass or something, and not actually a beverage.  But here are my top 5, as usual from the books I've read:


-->





And my favorite:
 


So, what are your favorite covers with alcoholic beverages on them?  Do you like my choices?

And hey, while you're here, I could use some opinions.  I need to change the orange background because I think it is too busy and doesn't look good with my new header.  What color do you think I should change my background to?  And should it be a solid color, or have a pattern?  Thanks for any ideas!

14 comments:

  1. I'll miss the orange background :( However, if you are intent on changing it, maybe a shade of blue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love the orange background! I just don't think it looks that great with the header now. :-( Blue was one color I was thinking as well! Great minds think alike!

      Delete
  2. Weekend in Paris is my favorite, because PAris. Looks like a nice view. :) But I like Girls' Poker Night too, and Roommates isn't bad.

    I'm not sure about the background, I'll let someone with a better eye for design weigh in on that one. Good luck though whichever way you go! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't get my top pick because the actual beverage was so small. :-) Thanks, I never know if what I like is pleasing to anyone's eyes by my own.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It was a fun one that has lots of alcoholic beverages on it!

      Delete
  4. Roommates looks like it would be a fun read. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices! I like the look of Nerd Do Well and Weekend in Paris looks like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Simon Pegg! :-) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Great picks! I think Milkrun might be my favorite, but I also like the Simon Pegg one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like Milkrun, because it does look like it could be a yummy kahlua type of drink! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  7. Lol the Simon Pegg cover! Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my favorite! :-) Thanks for hosting again!

      Delete

I love to get comments and I read them all! If you leave a link in your comment, I just might visit you back.