Last week on the blog:
- Book Blitz: The Violet Hour by Andrea L. Wells
- Review: 5 to 1 by Holly Bodger
- Waiting on Wednesday: Children of the Earth (End Times #2) by Anna Schumacher
- Cover Characteristic: Hats
- Review: The Choosing by Rachelle Dekker
Only got 2 reviews done this week. Didn't get as much reading done as I would have liked. In fact, last night I only had like 5% left in the book I was reading, Phobic, and I couldn't stay awake long enough to finish it. So mad at myself. So I'll finish it today. I also didn't get a post every day. And with my walking, well, it was rainy almost all week again.
This week on the blog:
- Review of Phobic by Cortney Pearson
- Book Blitz: Ghosts of July by Megan Applegate
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Book Blitz: Aftermath by Tom Lewis
- Promo Post: Revolution by Randi Cooley Wilson
- Maybe Cover Characteristic: Red Covers
- Possible Reviews: A School for Unusual Girlsby Kathleen Baldwin, YOLO Juliet by William Shakespeare and Brett Wright, and/or The Cage by Megan Shepherd
My fit/walking goals:
Not sure I'll get much done this week. It is supposed to be nice this afternoon, so I'm going to try to get out and do that this afternoon. But then I may not have time until Wednesday, but with dropping Argyle off later in the evening, I kind of want to be home to spend time with him instead of away walking. I'll try to walk down the street by our cabins in Branson, but that will probably be about it for this week. Once school is out though, I hope to start being much better and routine about my walking. I also want to continue the Run Walk Run program.
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected. No physical books really this week, other than some coloring books I got for my family to use in Branson this weekend.
Yeah, that's a lot of books, but none are added to my TBR list, so it's okay that I bought them. Plus it will give the adults stuff to color while the kids are coloring.
Ebooks for Review:
So that is what I added to my shelves this week, although the coloring books probably won't actually go on my bookshelves. Have you gotten into the adult coloring book trend yet? What books did you get this week?