I'll probably stick with my same goals as last time, although I will probably also try to read e-galleys that I got from Netgalley and were Kindle files that didn't expire, so I didn't rush to read them before they were published. That should also help me to work on my percentage on Netgalley and help me out there as well.
- Read and review about 10 e-books, that's about one each week of the challenge.
- Comment on at least 3 other reviews every time I post a review on the linky.
- Since it is summer, I will try to participate in at least one read-a-thon if there is one.
- I will try to participate in at least one of the scavenger hunt challenges.
- And I WILL post a wrap up post. I often get to the end of a challenge and then just fizzle out with the wrap up post. I will not do that this time. In fact, I'm probably going to go start a post and schedule it for the day after the challenge ends to put all my wrap up stuff in.
If you're interested, go sign up and I'll look forward to reading your reviews as the challenge goes on!