Saturday, May 2, 2015

Cover Characteristic: Yellow Covers





The Cover Characteristic meme is hosted at  Sugar and Snark.   I missed a few fun ones in April as I did the A to Z Challenge, but am glad that I was able to do it.  Now I can start having some time to do fun memes like this again!  I had a lot to choose from this week, so I tried to narrow it down to just 5 as the guidelines say:


Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite covers with that characteristic. If you want to join in and share your 5 favorite covers with the weeks particular characteristic, then just make a post, grab the meme picture (or make your own) and leave your URL in Linky (so we can visit).
You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great! Don’t forget to stop by the other participants!


Again these are books that I've already read, and I'm putting them in no particular order.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

There were several more I could have chosen, but I decided to just stick with these five.  What do you think of my choices?