Saturday, May 2, 2015

Cover Characteristic: Yellow Covers





The Cover Characteristic meme is hosted at  Sugar and Snark.   I missed a few fun ones in April as I did the A to Z Challenge, but am glad that I was able to do it.  Now I can start having some time to do fun memes like this again!  I had a lot to choose from this week, so I tried to narrow it down to just 5 as the guidelines say:


Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite covers with that characteristic. If you want to join in and share your 5 favorite covers with the weeks particular characteristic, then just make a post, grab the meme picture (or make your own) and leave your URL in Linky (so we can visit).
You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great! Don’t forget to stop by the other participants!


Again these are books that I've already read, and I'm putting them in no particular order.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

There were several more I could have chosen, but I decided to just stick with these five.  What do you think of my choices?

10 comments:

  1. Oh, these are nice covers! My favorite is the one for "The Help", because of the ornate frame around the title.

    BTW, thanks to you, I have just discovered Sugar and Snark's Harry Potter library!! Oh, JOY!!!

    Thanks for sharing this cover, and for my discover!! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well yay! Love to help others discover great new blogs! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I really like Temporary Insanity and He Loves Lucy.

    Hope you can check out my picks.

    Cheers,
    Page @ Never Enough Shelf Space

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cupcakes on He Loves Lucy! :-) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I've always liked the cover of The Help though I've yet to read it. He Loves Lucy has such cute cover, now I really want a cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Just looking at it makes me want one too!

      Delete
  4. I forgot about The Help! Love the cover of Love That Dog. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so as well. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Great covers! Yum cupcakes!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO problem, the color topic is easier! :-)

      Delete

I love to get comments and I read them all! If you leave a link in your comment, I just might visit you back.